If you don’t want to share a home and are looking for accommodation on the Sunshine Coast but are having trouble securing a place that you can afford, you could make an appointment to see a Rent Connect Officer. The RentConnect service helps Queenslanders to find and apply for a place to rent. This service may help people who:
- Are having trouble finding a suitable home for themselves and/or their family
- Have no identification documents or rental history
- Are trying to prove they will be a good renter/tenant.
RentConnect officers will work out what help you may need. They can help you to:
- Find a home to rent
- Understand the rental application process
- Fill out rental application forms
- Contact local real estate agents
To make an appointment with a RentConnect Officer, phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or visit a Housing Service Centre in Maroochydore.
Address: Mike Ahern Centre
Ground Floor, 12 First Avenue
Maroochydore Qld 4558
Phone: (07) 5352 7333